Secretariat Training Institute (STI) was established in January 1956 at Karachi as an integral part of the Establishment Division. The Institute was declared an Attached Department of the Establishment Division on July 1, 1960. In March, 1970, STI was renamed as Secretariat and O & M Training Institute, however, the new entity could hardly survive for one year and the original name was restored on September, 2, 1971. The Head Office of the Institute was shifted to Rawalpindi in 1977. STI is housed in its present building since December 1987.
Mr. Nadeem Hassan Asif
(Secretary , Establishment)
Syed Anwar-ul-Hasan Bokhari, (DG)
Visitor Count:©Copyrights 2013 STI, All rights reserved.