TRAINING ACTIVITIES DURING THE LAST MONTH:
- Three month Urdu Shorthand training Course was held in STI from 01-03-2018 to 29-06-2018 with 13 participants. Main topics being covered are Urdu Shorthand Theory, Urdu Typewriting and Interlocution to Urdu Computer In page Software etc.
- One week Training course on “Daftri Urdu” was held in STI from 26-03-2018 to 30-03-2018 for officers in BS-17 to 19 with 23 participants. Main topics covered were Introduction to Daftri Urdu, Noting and Drafting in Urdu, Filing System and various forms of communication in Urdu..
- One week Training course on “Effective Communication and Negotiations Skills” was held in STI from 12-03-2018 to 16-03-2018 for officers in BS-17 to 19 with 25 participants. Main topics covered were fundamentals of communication and negotiations skills, role of IT for improving communications skills, improvement of organizational communication and forms of written communications.
- Two week Training Course on “Office Procedure” was held in STI from 05-03-2018 to 16-03-2018 for the government employees with 36 participants. Main topics covered were Organization and Structure of Federal Government, Basic of Conduct of Business in the Parliament, Handling of Classified Documents and Conduct of Cases of the Federal Government in the Courts and etc.
- One week Advance Training Course on “Microsoft Office” for Government Employees in BS-09 to BS-16 from 05-03-2018 to 16-03-2018 with 17 participants. Main topics covered were Word Processing expertise, Spread Sheet Assessment and Power Point Presentation, MS Office etc.
- One month Shorthand Course was held in STI from 05-02-2018 to 02-03-2018 with 35 participants. Main topics covered were Typing, Dictation and Basic English Grammar etc.