TRAINING ACTIVITIES DURING THE LAST MONTH:
- One month Training course on “Public Sector Management” is being held in STI from 06-02-2018 to 2-03-2018 for officers in BS-17 to 19 with 30 participants. Main topics covered were Relevant Provisions of Civil Servants Act, 1973, ATP Rules, Seniority Rules and Promotion Policy.
- One week course on “Advance Microsoft Excel 2013/2016” was held in STI from 12-02-2018 to 16-02-2018 with 37 participants for the officials of the Federal Government in BS-07 to BS-16. Main topic covered were Microsoft Excel, Strengthening spreadsheet analysis capabilities.
- Two week Training Course on “Urdu Inpage ” for Government Employees in BS-11 to BS-16 was held in STI from 06-02-2018 to 16-02-2018 with 21 participants. Main topics covered were Learning of Urdu Keyboard, Urdu computer software/graphics and practical exercise etc.
- Two week (part-time) Training Course on “Office Procedure” was held in STI from 06-02-2018 to 16-02-2018 for the government employees with 73 participants. Main topics covered were Organization and Structure of Federal Government, Basic of Conduct of Business in the Parliament, Handling of Classified Documents and Conduct of Cases of the Federal Government in the Courts and etc.
- One month training course on "Office Automation IT (English Typewriting Course)" for Stenotypists, UDC’s, LDC’s and dependents of Government Servants was held in STI from 08-01-2018 to 02-02-2018 with 44 participants. Main topic covered were basic of Microsoft Office, Learning of English Typewriting, key board, Introduction to Urdu computer In-page Software programme etc.