Course Registration/ Nomination Procedure:
- You have to be a Federal Government Servant in BS 1 to BS 16 for Staff Development Programmes.
- You have to be a Federal Government Servant in BS 17 to BS 19 for Executive Programmes.
- Both the Officials/Officers up to BS 19 belonging to Federal Government are eligible to apply for IT Courses as shown in the respective Training Calender/Circular.
- Select the course from Training Schedule.
- Download relevant Circular and submit to respective authority in your Ministry/Division/Department for nomination.
- Send the nomination to STI before the closing date through respective Ministry/Division/Department.
- See/Check the list of shortlisted candidate before the start of the course applied for OR Contact the Course Coordinator.
Back To Previous